Privatize the villa for an exceptional stay
This house is no ordinary house.
It was born from the imagination of the KO studio. The architectural firm has since gained international recognition. He is responsible for the sublime Yves Saint Laurent Museum and the Hotel Fairmont Royal Palm in Marrakech. Every detail, every nook and cranny is a signature of the talent of its designers, of which it is one of the emblematic achievements. Thus was born a residence perfectly anchored in its time but strongly imbued with Moroccan tradition and know-how. From this double requirement, it emerges an exceptional place whose beauty immediately captures the visitor’s attention.
Then it is the space that strikes you: impressive volumes highlighted by minimalist architecture and decoration, a vast swimming pool and a park as far as the eye can see.
So the comfort is total. Not only thanks to the top-of-the-range services offered by the house, but also and perhaps above all, thanks to this amazing feeling of well-being, calm and serenity that it never fails to convey to all its visitors. The villa has been positioned on the ground by a great Feng Shui master, which makes it intensely peaceful…
Those who know her will tell you, living or passing through here is always felt as a privilege…
- 5 suites including two parental suites and 2 bedrooms
- Strength boxes in all rooms and chimney in suites
- Reception and lounge rooms tv
- Dining room
- Professional cuisine
- Hammam, massage area and fitness room
- Billiard room and chart table
- 25 m swimming pool (heated on request) with swimming lane and pool house
- Numerous terraces with a view of the Atlas
- Amemorable sunsets
- 3.5 hectares of land, 2000 palm trees and 1000 olive trees
- The house produces its olive oil and many products for cooking
- The villa is perfectly secure, day and night
- A petanque ground